Applications Systems Analyst
|August 08, 2014 - September 29, 2014|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$22.00 Hr. - $27.00 Hr.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Free Parking and Cafeteria on site.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Reviews, analyzes and modifies programming systems including encoding testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Has knowledge of commonly-used-concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to perform the functions of the job outlined below.
- Qualified individual will serve as technical expert for the development, proposal, implementation, management and support of end service applications databases and computer software systems.
- The IT Programmer/DBA must display proficiency in Visual Studies, MS SQL Server, and MySQL. In addition, the programmer should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Embedded and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Writes detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Represents the Bicycle Casino well in all contacts. Works as team member and maintains cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and available to work any given shift in a 24/7 industry.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualified individual will have web development experience with PHP and HTML and proven ability to work independently or in a team environment on multiple concurrent projects within aggressive time frames and with minimal supervision.
Knowledgeable and proficient in the following: Visual Studies, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MS Access DB, MS Server 2008r2, MS Server 2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 8.
*** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE!
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.