|February 10, 2014 - February 25, 2014|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Free parking and Cafeteria on site.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Provides seating and service to customers, supervises dealer performance, protects integrity of the games, and maintains a comfortable, friendly environment by performing the duties outlined below.|
- Generally responsible for starting games. Authorized to assign service personnel within the section.
- Greets customer in a friendly manner.
- Fills games as seats become available in order by board.
- Explains seating policy and provides brief instructions to customers as needed.
- Coordinates with Dealer Coordinator to start new games.
- May contributes to daily reports and control sheets.
- As part of his/her duties, will be required, as needed, to write customer incident reports and team member infraction reports.
- Excellent customer and team member relations required.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends, holidays, on call and overtime when needed.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required. At least one (1) year experience as a Dealer and Assistant Floorperson. Management experience preferred.
* Must be 21 years of age.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.