Dishwashers (Utility Workers/Heavy Cleaners)
|January 27, 2014 - April 21, 2014|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$9.00 HR.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Life Insurance.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Cleans and disposes of waste by performing the following duties listed below.
- Washes pots, pans, glassware, flatware, cups, glasses, and other dishes and containers used in preparation and service of food.
- Responsible for cleanliness of floors, walk-ins, freezers, drains, floor mats, grease traps and garbage disposals.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of cooking equipment including, but not limited to, ovens, deep fryers, stoves, hoods, broilers, salamanders, griddles, and oriental equipment.
- Empties and sanitizes trash cans.
- Operates dishwashing machines.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of kitchen areas, dish room. Storeroom, bake shop, deli, corridors and dock area.
- Provides Banquets with equipment and assist the Chef and Sous Check during banquets functions.
- Responsible for proper storage of chemicals and kitchen supplies.
- Must be able to work overtime and on call when necessary.
- Must be able to work any shift given in a 24/7 industry.
- •Other job related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified individuals must be able to regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to taste or smell; occasionally require to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs and/or up to 100lbs. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment. Ability to lift, push and/or carry up to 50lbs and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
**Must have ACTIVE California Food Handlers Certificate.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|