|October 28, 2013 - March 17, 2014|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$9.00 HR + tips|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Cafeteria on site and Free Parking.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Serve food, beverages, or dessers to customers throughout the entire casino areas.
Qualified individuals must be able to regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to taste or smell; occasionally require to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs and occasionally push 50lbs by using a cart. Must be able to walk to inspect all areas of service throughout the casino to include "Smoking areas". Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- This individual will be responsible for serving food to customers throughout the entire casino once a ticket is issued and food is ready to be delivered.
- Ensures that all dishes match a ticket including modifiers and special instructions.
- Ensures the quality of all food items including plate presentation is adequate prior to leaving the kitchen area.
- Communicates any requests to the food service staff and relay to the kitchen staff as needed.
- Communicates any issues that arise with any other presented and/or guest dissatisfaction to the wait staff and the Service Supervisor to ensure successful guest satisfaction.
- Ability to garnish all dishes as directed by Expeditor and Kitchen Management.
- Must have full knowledge and understanding of menu.
- Works as a team member and maintains cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Must be able to communicate with other staff members and supervision.
- Represents The Bicycle Casino at all times, as such, good customer service is essential to the successful performance of the individual's job duties.
- Must be available to work ANY given shift in a 24/7 industry.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED) preferred: one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Must have ACTIVE California Food Handlers Certificate.
**Must be 21 years of age.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.