|September 05, 2013 - September 20, 2013|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$13.00 Hr.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Cafeteria on site, and Free Parking.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Conducts video surveillance of all aspects of the Bicycle Casino, including patrons and staff, in order to maintain the integrity of the games and provide protection to team members, patrons, company property and assets by performing the following duties listed below.|
- Positions surveillance cameras to cover the areas that need observation, i.e. gambling tables, cages, hallways, parking lots and work areas.
- Ability to learn to operate video surveillance equipment (Photo printer, VCR, rewinder, AD keyboard and audio console).
- Completes reports of observations and incidents in the timely fashion.
- Documents incidents, observations and activities on the Daily Shift Report.
- Able to make a compilation tape using all pertinent angles.
- Capable of conducting live monitoring of a patron or team member while they walk through the Casino and the outside perimeter without losing them.
- Operates and maintains all surveillance equipment.
- Will rewind, change, make necessary labels and properly store surveillance tapes on a daily basis.
- Monitors the count in the Main Cage Count room.
- Observes and reports all discrepancies to the proper authority and/or departments.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in person and by telephone.
- Ensures that assigned work area in maintained in a good and sage state of repair.
- Knowledgeable in all games offered by the casino.
- Must be able to work any shift in a 24/7 industry and overtime when necessary.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and six months experience and /or training in a related field. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Computer skills preferred.
Must be 21 years of age.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.