Casino Food Server (Poker & Asian Games Sections)
|June 17, 2013 - July 01, 2013|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$8.00 HR|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Cafeteria on site and Free Parking.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Food & Beverage Restaurants|
|Description:||Serves food and beverages in the Main Casino and pavilion section by performing the following duties listed below.|
- Takes orders for food and beverages from seated customers within designated station.
- Ensures that all customers receive fast, courteous service.
- Assists Porters in bussing service tables.
- Issues receipts or tickets to customers.
- Keeps assigned section clean when time allows.
- Adheres to California's legal guidelines for alcohol, uniforms and smoking.
- Must have full knowledge and understanding of menu.
- Works as a team member.
- Maintains cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Must be able to communicate with other staff members and supervision.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Qualified individuals must be able to regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to taste or smell; occasionally require to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED): or six months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ACTIVE California Food Handlers Certificate.
- Must be 21 years of age.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.