|February 20, 2013 - July 01, 2013|
|Location:||Bell Gardens, CA|
|Salary Range:||$11.50 HR. |
|Benefits:||Medical, Vision, Dental, 401-K, Life Insurance, Cafeteria and parking on-site|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Ensures the protection of The Bicycle Casino property and assets and the safety of customers and team members from his/her changing post-positions during the shift. May be called upon, on occasion, to fill-in at Dispatch, as Tram Driver, or as a Limousine Driver if pre-qualified. |
- Ensures the protection of The Bicycle Casino property and assets and the safety of customers and team members from his/her changing during the shift.
- Makes timely notification to the supervisor of any observation or incident, which may be inimical to the interests of The Bicycle Casino.
- Participates in completing box pull, ensuring that it is done efficiently and accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responds to customer and team member requests for service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in person, by telephone and over the radio.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays and overtime when necessary.
- General knowledge of California criminal laws and security procedures.
- Possess all current permits.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Qualified individuals must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Must have acceptable hearing levels and be able to wear radio earphones, so as to properly monitor radio transmissions.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) plus some satisfactory security experience and/or training. Must have a valid California Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record as established by the Casino’s insurance carrier. Must have CPR/First Aid Certification, and Firearms Certification, if in an armed status.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.